- CND's opposition to replacing Trident.
- CAMRA's manifesto (beer and pubs)
- Crisis' No One Turned Away (homelessness)
- Cancer Research's Cross Cancer Out campaign
- Barnado's and others A Stitch in Time campaign
- The Royal Statistical Society;'s Data Manifesto
- The Public Service Users Bill
- The Frack Free promise (FoE and Greenpeace)
- The League Against Cruel Sports' five animal welfare calls.
- The Living Streets Manifesto
- Compassion in World Farming
- Breast Cancer Campaign
- The OneKind pledge
- The Campaign for the Preservation of Rural England's manifesto.
- The Local Goverbnm,ent Association's four points
- The RSPB's I'm Backing Bob campaign
- The Disability Benefits Consortium's 5 asks
- The CTC
- The Terrence Higgins Trust
- The Empty Homes Agency
- The LGBT Whip
- London Cycling Campaign's demand to remove TSRGD
- The Tibet Society's demand for human rights for Tibet.
- The ASI
Tuesday, 21 April 2015
Some campaigns I support
Since becoming a candidate I have agreed to support the following causes (sorry for lack of detail!). I've also offered qualified support to a number of others: